About Corizon Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. Itâs a calling. By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us today.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as an Optometrist with Corizon Health at Chillicothe Correctional located in Chillicothe, Missouri:
- Provide eye examination and test visual acuity, prescribe lenses to preserve or restore vision based on professional standards of practice.
- Make referrals when necessary for other specialized services.
- Report and keep equipment in good repair, submitting work orders to administrator when necessary.
- Report infectious diseases to staff physician.
Corizon Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
Corizon Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
Experience & Requirements
- Licensed optometrist in the state of employment
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.